• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS or WTT: M118LR brass (military 7.62 sniping rounds)

FALAK

I have several lots of these once-fired brass that I don't think I will need. I bought two many and they last forever. They are the current Lake City sniping ammo brass, no primer pocket crimp, so easy to reload. Some of these could have been shot in M14 with more tolerant chamber, and some in M24/40 bolt guns. I use them in my SAKO TRG22 and get 1/3 MOA accuracy with Hornady 168 BTHP bullets. I use Redding 308 small base die to size them the first time I reload them, since about 1/3 don't fit TRG's tight chamber. Those I believe were fired in M14. After SB sizing, they all work like a charm. They weigh about 184 gr, so like other LC brass, one need to reduce charge by 1.0-1.5 grain compared to commercial brass

I will sell for $100/300 per lot. I have three lots. I am saving 3 lots for myself

Will trade for 6.5 and 308 bullets. Prefer Hornady 308 bullets (168/178 gran BTHP, or Sierra 168 BTHP), or 6.5 mm bullets (140 grain Hornady/Sierra)