• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Nosler Custom .300 Rem. Ultra Mag. Brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yotechaser

I have Nosler Custom, 50 count, unopened, new in box .300 Rem. Ultra Mag. Brass. Several hundred still available.

$120.00 per 50 count. Give me a call. 541-778-2421

Guys I hear you, but if he is including shipping, he is actually cheaper than catalog or retail out the door! Good ole Larry has it at $66.00 per 25..... and it's out of stock

Guys I hear you, but if he is including shipping, he is actually cheaper than catalog or retail out the door! Good ole Larry has it at $66.00 per 25..... and it's out of stock

If you look up the 50 count packages of brass, it's actually cheaper to buy the 50 count than the 25 count boxes. The 25 count boxes are $66-$70 per box. The 50 count boxes are $80 per box. I bought 2 of the 50 count boxes just the other day.

Korhill, you got a deal then. I haven't seen that pricing in a long time. Figured the op was basing his price off of current numbers, which is a decent price if all one can find is 25 count.

I wasn't going to chime in on this one as it is getting rather juvenile, but I'll get my boots dirty just a bit anyway.
You have two options here; 1. if you want empties buy his brass at just over $2 a hull
2. buy either blems or slower speed remmy factories and get the same brass at roughly the same price.

Let's face it, the rums have gotten rather expensive to shoot. If you don't like it, buy a 22lr.....:rolleyes: (and spend all your time hunting for ammo)

Status
Not open for further replies.