• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Nikon Monarch 6.5-20x44 **Price Reduced**

BlackKnight755

I just bought a Leupold that I am going to put on my rifle that has a Nikon 6.5-20X44. It is a Monarch UCC (see link) with an adjustable objective and target turret adjustments. It has been mounted for a couple years in the current rings and it may or may not have ring marks. I used it for a while to shoot 1000 yards (6.5x284 21.8 pound rifle so no recoil problems) and it does great. It would work great for someone on a budget who wants to shoot longrange target or for someone looking to upgrade their current hunting scope.

They are going for around $450 so I am listing mine for $425.

Re: WTS Nikon Monarch 6.5-20x44

Everyone, I forgot to say that the scope has 1/8 minute clicks and a Nikoplex reticle. All pm's have been answered. Thanks for looking, BK gun)

Last edited:
Re: WTS Nikon Monarch 6.5-20x44

I am lowering the price to $400 plus shipping. I looked in the original post and I had forgot to put in there that you were responsible for the shipping, just thought I better clear that up now. I can ship it any way that you wish... BK

Ok everyone, this is the last reduction before the scope goes to the big auction in the sky. I will ship the scope to your door for $395. USPS money order. I would much rather sell it to one of you rather than list it on there...

I just couldn't list the scope on the auction site we all know and hate... If any one is interested let me know. The price is still the same, $395 shipped. Its not getting any lower, sorry. That's allowing about $25 for shipping - your getting the scope for around $370.

BTT for the weekend... If no takers after the weekend, I am going to retire it to one of my .22's.