• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Nikon ED Spotter

tunacan

$600 shipped and Insured

The TF3 model is identical to the EDIII Feildscope. The only difference is the TF3 is their tactical model and all black.

This scope is used, but in 99.9% condition. The glass is absolutely perfect. You'd have a hard time telling this from new. Nikon products come with a no fault lifetime warranty.

This scope is every bit as good as any other scope on the market.

I've only used it at the house, never out in the field.

Product Information

Nikons Tactical Fieldscope TF3 is a waterproof, fogproof and shockproof spotter that delivers the ideal degree of optical performance and flexibility. Compatible with all Nikon Fieldscope eyepieces, the Tactical Fieldscope TF3 comes in a straight body with sliding sunshade and ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass for the utmost in edge to edge sharpness and detail resolution. The Tactical Fieldscope TF3 includes a straight body and a 20-45x zoom eyepiece

Product MPN
MPN 7399

Key Features
Use Hunting
Magnification 20 - 45x
Objective Lens Diameter 60 mm
Coating Fully Multi-Coated

Other Features
Field of View 1330 ft.
Exit Pupil 3 - 1.33 mm
Eyepiece Type Zoom Eyepiece
Eye Relief 12.5 mm
Waterproof With Waterproof

Dimensions
Weight 35.5 oz.
Length 12.7 in.

20130712_170100_zpscd97a034.jpg

20130712_170122_zps61a85145.jpg

20130712_170016_zps3651073a.jpg

I have pretty much the same scope that is the non tactical model. I love it! The size to power ratio is awesome. I forwarded the add to my buddy that's been looking for one and he said he's interested. Could you pm me your contact info and ill have him get a hold of you?

It actually just sold. I was in the process of updating the ad when you posted. Sorry