• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Nightforce NEW!!!

FWIW..My bullsh*t alarms were going off immediately after seeing the ad and the op's post count.

Yep, and the more time that goes by without the OP chiming in to defend his post the more it screams "SCAM". Here we are three pages of posts questioning the validity of this sale and no answer back from the OP.

Buyer Beware!

No way I would ever take a $700 loss on a brand new scope. I live in Tallahassee and Id like to meet up with him ftf then I might be able to validate him for you other guys that actually want to buy the things.

All I can say is WOW!!! I have the cash in hand if he will meet me... I am thinking that I would want to meet in a VERY PUBLIC place though, say at the Sheriffs office or local Police precinct! :D

If it sounds too good to be true.....
The one scope has the old style turrents (10 moa).
First post selling high end optics at steep discount screams scam.
OP replied to anyone? why hasn't replied to any of these posts?

He's not going to reply, its a scam. 3 pages of people saying he's a scammer and no reply, if he was for real he would be back on here screaming at everyone.

I get a kick out of how the little **** gets onto the board every night very late but no replies... This again reminds me of a one Joe Adams who would only get on late at night to post scams. Maybe he's back..