• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Nightforce NEW!!!

kimAlex

1.Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 NP-R2 0.25 MOA - $1300 shipped
2.Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 NP-R2 0.25 MOA - $1300 shipped

gun)

Attachments

• 7379993.jpg
    7379993.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 7380005.jpg
    7380005.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 9
That ^^^^^

And post a pic with username and date written on a piece of paper next to scopes.

Or to just keep his to good to be true scams off the board. If they are new he knows what he paid for them and I don't know about you guys but I don't think I'd settle for $700+ a piece less just to resell on my very first post to the board..

I ask him where he was located hoping to pick it up and he repliedTallahasee(cant spell) but didnt say whether or not I could pick it up

I was the first person to look at the thread seconds after he posted it and I got a reply as I asked him about trades but never heard back sense it's a scam.. To good to be true. Those are both $2k+ scope a piece.

Another thing is he's had 3 ill takes its on the threads by 05/28/2013 6:30 pm plus who knows how many via PM with his last activity on the board being 05/29/2013 4:05 pm. So maybe hes just laying low for while and then well see him back like the ol joeadams. Maybe hes back he did promise a return some day. Lol

Has he responded to anyones pm's?

I asked for pics but never got a return pm email or text. I just figured he had sold all of them before me