wts Nightforce BR model

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by bluedeer, Dec 8, 2009.

1. bluedeer

bluedeer Well-Known Member

Scope is in ex. cond. 8x32x56mm NP1-RR ret.I have box,but is not correct one,do have manual though. 950.00 shipped.

2. springer222

springer222 Member

How do you like that reticle? - would primarily be using for target shooting and known distances. Could you please send pics to cris_222 (at) hotmail (dot) com. Thx!

Cris

3. bluedeer

I like the ret.The fine crosshairs should work well for target,although this ret. has ranging circles in the bottom half.It will take a couple of days for the pic's,I/m not very skilled with a pc,but I can get my daughter to take them i can then forward them to you,thank's,Archie

4. bighorn06

bighorn06 Member

HI there, I would like some pics also. Thanks, Mike

5. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Does it have the illuminated reticle?

6. preacherman

preacherman Well-Known Member

none of my business, but pretty sure that all NF scopes have illuminated reticles?

7. bluedeer

I won't have pic's after all,my daughters house got broken into last night and I don't want to trouble her right know,I will say that if someone buys this scope and is no satisfied I will readily refund their money.I can take pic's with my camera and upload onto my pc but when I try to e-mail things people say to view they have to download adobe photo viewer,or something like that.