WTS - New H-S Precision 3 Screw Target Stock

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by Hog Assassin, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Hog Assassin

Hog Assassin Member

Selling brand new/never used H-S Precision Stock for the Savage Precision Target Action (3 screw). This stock also has the screw set included.

I am looking to get $250.00 plus shipping but if you have a reasonable request you can PM and we can discuss.

I did have two (2) stocks available but one (1) sold so there is still one (1) available. This is a great price!

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  2. stidsteak

stidsteak Active Member

Will it fit a cylinder contour bbl?

3. Hog Assassin

Hog Assassin Member

This H-S Precision stock originally fitted a Precision Target Action and a bull contour barrel. I believe that the bull contour is just a little smaller than the cylinder contour and the barrel channel will have to be adjusted a small amount to ensure that the cylinder barrel will 'free float' in the stock. It might just fit but I think it would be too close for most adverse climatic changes.

The stock might just be sold as of today but I will not know for sure until tomorrow so I will keep the thread updated with developments.

Thanks for looking!

4. Hog Assassin

Hog Assassin Member

Stock is now SOLD PENDING FUNDS!