• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Misc Nikon African Monarch Riflescopes – Inventory Reduction Sale

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Misc Nikon African Monarch Riflescopes – Inventory Reduction Sale[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clearance Savings – 25% to 40% off[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering these Nikon African Monarch rifle scopes on clearance. If you are interested in other Nikon Rifle Scopes- send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Nikon. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Look through the list below. Quantities are limited. These are brand new Nikon Monarch African with warranty. Ground shiping is free in the US even to Hawaii and Alaska.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NIKON Monarch African 1.1-4x24 Rifle Scope, Illuminated German #4 Reticle, Matte Black (8447) 5 left - $649[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NIKON Monarch African 1.1-4x24 Riflescope, German #4 Reticle, Matte Black (8448) 8 left - $559[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I also have:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]NIKON Monarch Gold Laser1200 Rangefinder (8358) 13 left at $329 – get a free Nikon Retractable Rangefinder Teather in Real Tree Camo with a purchase of the range finder ($20 value – free)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [email protected]. Ready to purchase – just follow the link from the product name straight to the website.[/FONT]