• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS MCR 7mm-08

13point

I need to sell my MCR 7mm-08 (without scope) TPS 30mm low rings included. Both my vehicles were hit by a Hail Storm last Thursday in East TN. My out of pocket is going to be $1000 minimum if they don't total my wifes car. I hate it, we talked about it and this seems to be the best option for now. I'll take $1800 shipped with insurance to FFL where it is legal, (please make sure you know it's legal) don't know about shipping California? Postal MO or Undercover Paypal +3% will work. I'll ship it out in a hard plastic case. It has somewhere around 25 rounds thru it shooting and cleaning. A couple things different on Kevin's post, it has a TPS scope base and an extended center feed mag., the barrel is a Pac Nor super match, ss bottom metal, & high speed firing pin (all PTG). Thanks so much for looking, Anthony

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f53/7mm-08-mcr-65041/

It's a 9 twist barrel, was wanting to shoot 162 amax in it. I could throw in 100 rounds of new win. brass and 100 162 amax bullets if someone wanted them.

With the 6-20x50 SIII Sightron and sling it's around 12.25 pounds. The stock was painted by Manners so I'm not sure what they use.

Thanks for the offers, I just talked with the guys at the Body Shop. They are so far behind it's going to be a while before they can get to the Auto's. They say it's no problem to do one now and one later, it's not going to make any difference, the damage is done. I'm going to try sucking it up and cutting elsewhere and keep my rilfe. It's a long and expensive process to have one of these built and I can't give it away. I have learned something, if you have a rifle built exactly the way you want it, it's not exactly like anybody else wants it.

Good for you. You can scratch up the money elsewhere I'll bet. You have a great stick..no doubt. Keep it and enjoy it.