• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: McMillan A3 Chandler/Badger Package

jb1000br

Official LRH Sponsor
My ole girl is getting a makeover, so this stock has to go!

Rem 700 right hand Short action
McMillan A3, 2-way butt and adjustable cheekpiece.
dark woodland
1 front stud and forward and rear flushcups

The Flushcups were put in by a local smith after i got sick of hearing the original Witchita swivels jingle-jangleing around. They work perfect and will never pull out (in with devcon aluminum putty)...I even tried JHuskey's test by standing on the TIS sling and yanking up to test swivels and sockets...both worked perfectly.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Includes badger bottom metal bedded/fitted by Iron Brigade Armory (Chandlers). The stock was engraved by them with the serial from the bottom metal (see pictures) so you can be assured they match.

floorplate.jpg

stock.jpg

FP.jpg

the stock was also originally bedded by them. It has since been skim bedded with devcon aluminum putty to my action(I would always suggest a skim bed if something was bedded for another action.) It is bedded for a rem lug at this time.

It also has their Dupont Centauri epoxy paint coating over all the open fiberglass and inside the adjustable cheekpiece. You can see it in the barrel channel.

It was skimmed only, the solid pillars and bottom metal bedding were not touched

a3.jpg

LOP is right at 13.75 with the spacers in and can come down to about 12.5"

Stock finish and bottom metal are in 99%+ condition. I havent done anything to hurt either...

Stock and badger Bottom weigh in at 4lbs on my bathroom scale.

$800+ shipping

Will ship anywhere as long as you make up the shipping cost.

Thanks,
Jason

Recent Posts