• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Mcmillan A-3 LA with Surgeon LA Bottom Metal

dumbbell

I am selling my Mcmillan A-3 stock with sniper fill for Remington Long action with Surgeon Bottom Metal. It is non-adjustable and has a remington varmint barrel channel. The stock is molded in black, has 3 flush cups(two on left side and one on bottom), and has a shortened atlas bipod rail on the front. It has been professionally bedded for a rem 700 long action by Roberts precision rifles. It also comes with Surgeon bottom metal and the action screws, but no magazine. The bottom metal is in excellent condition, with only small scuffs on the inside of the magwell. I am asking 600 shipped for the whole shooting match. I will consider selling the stock for 400 and bm for 200 if i cant sell together. Email or pm with any questions. Thank you, Greg

Here are some pics from the original ad it is from: 284

I am selling my Mcmillan A-3 stock with sniper fill for Remington Long action with Surgeon Bottom Metal. It is non-adjustable and has a remington varmint barrel channel. The stock is molded in black, has 3 flush cups(two on left side and one on bottom), and has a shortened atlas bipod rail on the front. It has been professionally bedded for a rem 700 long action by Roberts precision rifles. It also comes with Surgeon bottom metal and the action screws, but no magazine. The bottom metal is in excellent condition, with only small scuffs on the inside of the magwell. I am asking 600 shipped for the whole shooting match. I will consider selling the stock for 400 and bm for 200 if i cant sell together. Email or pm with any questions. Thank you, Greg

Here are some pics from the original ad it is from: 284

will it take bdl bottom metal or is the footprint different?