• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Manners T4 LA, Rock 338, R700LA

seven mm

Here are a few items I'd like to sell. I haven't posted here much as I generally just read, I have plenty of feedback from snipers hide, ebay, gunbroker. Anyway here are the goods.

Planned on a 338 edge build, plans changed.

1. Manners T4 desert sand for a Remington 700 LA, inlet for amu contour barrel, solid fill in the butt of stock, had Tom do an XL shell for added stiffness, two flush cups on the left side, badger rail on the front, seekins bottom metal inlet, absolutely new, took it out of the plastic for pics. I've got $588 in it, I'll sell it for $550 shipped usps mo or paypal and their fee.

2. **SPF**Rock Creek 338 5r blank, amu contour total length is 32", it's a 9.4 twist, it has 8 flutes. Will finish at 30" or less. $430 shipped.**SPF**

3.**SPF** both sets sold set of Badger 34mm rings part #306-14. Both have been used one set shows a bit more finish wear than the other, $125 shipped per set. Both sets spf

4. Barreled action is a 700p in 7mag, it has a nightforce rail that has had the rearmost lug machined off to clear a scope, it has been threaded 9/16x24. It has approx 1500rds down the tube. I bought this from a good friend with plans on using the action for an edge build. $500 shipped

Trades- A rock creek, krieger or bartlein 224 8 twist blank, or a barreld action by a reputable smith already done up in 223 or 223ai with a 8 twist.

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

Last edited:
Are you interested in any trades, maybe a 260 in a savage custom 70 in round count a real shooter

Are you interested in any trades, maybe a 260 in a savage custom 70 in round count a real shooter

Thanks for the offer, but I need to pass on it and stay the course of my current project.

Up top with final reduction on the barreled action