• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS: Manners MCS-T with Rem 700 S/A Inlet - GAP Desert CAMO Paint

Rymart

****SOLD*****I'm listing the Manners MCS-T stock that came with my PRS match rifle when I bought it. The stock was/is pillar bedded to the action that's in it now, a Northwest Precision Custom (Gillette, WY - Remington 700 footprint), and as such will probably need to be re-bedded to a new action. The barrel channel easily fits the Medium Palma contour that's in it now, and should accommodate a size or two larger.

It has a custom GAP Desert CAMO paint job that looks nice, but has some paint wear on the bottom of the handgrip, the bottom of the forearm/butt from riding bags, and on the top of the cheek piece. The stock appears to be the standard fill material. It has two sling-studs on the forend and one on the butt. It is in-letted for CDI bottom metal (Bottom metal is not included).

SPF... $399, shipped (CONUS). Money order or Cashiers check preferred. THIS IS LISTED ON MULTIPLE SITES. The first public "I'll take it" takes precedence over PM offers. I'll go by timestamp if multiple offers are received. Pics below:

1.jpeg

1A.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8-CheekPiece.jpeg

Cheek Piece^^^
9-Grip.jpeg

Grip/Butt^^^