• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leupold VX-6 CDS 7-42x56mm (34mm tube) Side Focus TMOA Reticle Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullsky1

New un-mounted Leupold VX-6 CDS 7-42x56mm (34mm tube) Side Focus TMOA Reticle Model 118504 Scope [[Non-illuminating]. My wife bought this scope for me, but what I had asked for was the Leupold VX-6 Varmint Hunter Illuminated 4-24x52mm. Like a dumb *** I opened the box before looking to ensure she got me the correct scope. Buy the scope and Leupold High 34mm new rings for $1,525 (or best reasonable offer). I accept Paypal (friends/family or 4.5%), USPS Money order or cash. Shipping is not included in the price (won't ship out of the continental US) and I use USPS Priority with insurance. The Leupold Serial number has been obscured to ensure no one uses the CDS option without buying the scope. However, according to the Leupold website this scope was made in 2015. Scope comes with the neoprene cover, Leupold scope caps and all paperwork including the registration cards

34efb04.jpg

2rh5r4g.jpg

jpbfck.jpg

140al21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.