• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40 LR Varmint and BC Reticle

mackgee

I have two scopes, new in the box, still sealed for sale. I got a super deal on these from a local shop that went out of business. I just don't think I'll ever end up mounting these. I have two Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40mm Long Range scopes with the 30mm maintube. One is the Boone and Crockett reticle and one with the Varmint hunters reticle. These are both gloss finished scopes. These are Leupold number 66405 and 66400. I am looking for $645 for each of these scopes shipped priority mail to your door. Thanks for looking! I also have quite a few other Leupold scopes that I have new in the box that I got at the sale too. Just shoot me a PM, I do have references too if you need them.

Mac

I think (not sure) you need to get into the 6.5-20 to get the tall turrets

Gary

Yes, the tall target turrets start out in the 6.5-20 range. I have a few of them too and sent him a PM with what else I have available. I got a great deal at this giant going out of business sale on a bunch of VX-3's I couldn't pass up. You can also get the M1 Turrets on the Mark 4's in the 4.5-14x50 too.

Mac

oh yeah, the mark 4's, forgot about them. probably cause they are out of my price range :D

Last bump then I'm giving up on selling these here. I've had lots of inquiries on these and other scopes I might have. Just trying to thin out the collection, and what a collection it is.

Mac