• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leica Geovid BRF-Y 10x42

snpr700

Recently upgraded my optics and have these up for sale. I've had them since 2012 and sent them to Leica formNew objective lenses. They have ranged objects for me out to just over 1400 yards in field conditions. The focus knob and eye cups all work smoothly. The battery is about 2 years old but it still ranges well. There are no flaws in the glass from what I can see after wiping them down. Never used anything but a lease brush and lense cloth. Always stored in a Crooked Horn bino case. I need $1000 plus shipping and insurance.

I can take PayPal gift, Venmo or USPS money order.
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

Recently upgraded my optics and have these up for sale. I've had them since 2012 and sent them to Leica formNew objective lenses. They have ranged objects for me out to just over 1400 yards in field conditions. The focus knob and eye cups all work smoothly. The battery is about 2 years old but it still ranges well. There are no flaws in the glass from what I can see after wiping them down. Never used anything but a lease brush and lense cloth. Always stored in a Crooked Horn bino case. I need $1000 plus shipping and insurance.

I can take PayPal gift, Venmo or USPS money order.
View attachment 88890 View attachment 88891 View attachment 88892 View attachment 88893 View attachment 88894
Morning bump

PM Sent