• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Kimber and Cooper .204's

Status
Not open for further replies.

prairiefire

I am thinning out my stable of .204's to make room for other gun addictions:

Selling my Cooper 21 Jackson Varmint Rifle in .204. I am second owner. Gun has a 24" stainless barrel, AA+ Claro Walnut stock, made in 2008. Comes with three shot test target and original box. Total rounds thru the barrel = 201. Weighs in at a svelte 6#7oz. This rifle is a laser to shoot and bucks the Nebraska winds very well. $1499+ shipping, USPS MO only, CONUS, my FFL to yours. P.M. if interested. Open to trades, but I'm looking for something like a Cooper or Anschutz 17, Dillon 550b reloading kit, terrapin laser range finder, Dan Wesson CCo - all +/- cash to even up the deal I am best reached at my email: prairiefiremd at yahoo dot com.
IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Also selling my UNFIRED Kimber Pro Varmint .204. $1150 plus shipping, my FFL to yours, CONUS only. USPS money order for payment. PM if interested.
Gun weighs 8#, 24" stainless steel barrel, gray laminate, usual sling and swivel studs, 1:12 twist, glass and pillar bedded, 3 position model 70 type safety, mauser claw extractor, an adjustable trigger, factory set at 3-3.5#
IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

Again, I am best reached at my email: prairiefiremd at yahoo dot com

Your Cooper has beautiful wood. I must admit that I cringed quite a bit seeing it on that brick, but I'm certain that you were very careful laying the rifle down there. Good luck with the sale.

Your Cooper has beautiful wood. I must admit that I cringed quite a bit seeing it on that brick, but I'm certain that you were very careful laying the rifle down there. Good luck with the sale.

8 SNAKE,

I cringed a little bit too - very careful pic taking!

The rifle looks very nice with that brick backdrop. Hope she finds a good home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.