• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS-Kahles CSX 3-12x56 MZ 4-Dot ILL Reticle

Smileydawg

The Kahles 3-12x56mm is as good as or better than anything I have ever used. The #4 illuminated reticle is a Robust etched glass reticle in second image plane does not change size with increased magnification. A decisive advantage at a long distance for the long shot. A digital stageless control for day and night lighting, completely silent with memory function and a red indicator ring to identify activation. Different from standard analogue control units, the innovative CSX digital technology realizes an outstanding battery life of up to more than 500 hours.

AMV Coatings - Optimized KAHLES AMV coatings realize nearly loss free transmission in the critical spectral range of light (around 520 nano-meters). In this way, the optical system extracts the very smallest reserves of light for the lowest light shooting conditions.

The Multizero function is just icing on the cake. Every hunting rig I own has a Kahles with Multizero. This is a $2,924.97scope and does not have a scratch on it. I mounted it to a Sako using rings that are specifically made to protect the scope. I did some Testing and Evaluating for an article I am writing.
Since I received two identical scopes I am keeping one and selling one.

Whoever buys this scope can register the warranty in their name. I got this information straight from Kahles. I know the guys at Kahles and they are dedicated to good customer service here in the USA. You do not have to ship the optic overseas for any warranty work but let's face it you will probably never find this out. These scopes are built to last multiple lifetimes and handed down through the generations.

I priced for a quick sale. I have more projects that need attention.
$1900.00 $1700.00! Somebody will be getting a GREAT deal.

Attachments

• Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-17.JPG
    Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-17.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-7.jpg
    Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-7.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-8.jpg
    Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-8.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-23.jpg
    Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-23.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 8
  • Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-13.JPG
    Kahles CSX 3-12X56mm MZ-13.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I decided to keep it. No longer for Sale but I thank everyone for looking!

It was not that long ago that a Kahles CL 3-9x42mm with MZ went for about $550 now they sale for 1k. It is probably the best scope you can get under a grand. The CSX is better with the illuminated reticle. I would probably be kicking myself in a couple years if I sell it.

Last edited:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I wanted to share some information I have recently received from the people at Kahles and Swarovski regarding the state of affairs of Kahles Optics in the USA. Swarovski will be handling Kahles warranty support here in the USA and it appears to be a long term deal. This is a good thing for Kahles... From what I found this was firmed up around the middle of July which means it's 'news' to most people. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Don't just take my word on it this is straight from Kahles and Swarovski. I think some of you will recognize the address.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"We at KAHLES are committed to addressing the challenges of sustainable development and operating as a responsible company. Not only to satisfy the requirements of our customers but to sustainably develop fair and honest customer relations is our goal." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Kahles Partner,[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In order to offer the best KAHLES service please call the customer warranty service for Kahles Phone (866) 606-8779[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Repairs can be sent to: Kahles Service Center, 2 Slater Rd, Cranston, RI 02920[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For any other request please contact [email protected][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Since I have some more projects that need attention I am dropping the price to $1700.00! Somebody will be getting a GREAT deal. I would rather sell it here than Ebay. I would be interested in a trade for Tikka M595, M695 or T3 Varmint Stainless.

I should probably hold on to it and sell it when the economy is better. Kahles tend to appreciate in value. Thanks for looking!
</SPAN>[/FONT]

I decided to keep it. No longer for Sale but I thank everyone for looking!

It was not that long ago that a Kahles CL 3-9x42mm with MZ went for about $550 now they sale for 1k. It is probably the best scope you can get under a grand. The CSX is better with the illuminated reticle. I would probably be kicking myself in a couple years if I sell it.

Last edited: