• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: IOR 3-18 SH Ed (Mil/Mil FFP) Gen3

mattj

SPF: IOR 3-18 SH Ed (Mil/Mil FFP) Gen3

Looking to sell my Gen3 "Sniper's Hide Edition" IOR 3-18 Mil/Mil FFP optic.

I received this as a warranty replacement for my first one (which I now believe was a Gen2) that failed in <200 rounds. This one has functioned flawlessly for *many* hundreds of rounds of .308, including in multiple tactical-style competitions.

It is in perfection functional condition -- glass is great (no scratches/scuffs), turrets function and track perfectly, etc.

Cosmetically, it has earned some "street cred" -- it has ring marks and various scratches and scuffs from actually being used, see pics below.

This scope works great for tactical style shooting. I am only selling it because for me to get proper eye relief with my rifle, I have to mount both rings on the forward tube. This works fine, but I don't want the rear of the scope to take a hit at some point and fubar the whole optic. If my rifle was a Remington, I could just get a rear-extended scope base. On Savages, a rear-extended scope base is a no-go due to the bolt throw -- so that isn't an option. This isn't an issue for all Savage users, it just depends on how the particular rifle fits you.

Asking $1150 SPF shipped to the 48. Seekins 35mm low rings, Butler Creek caps, ARD, and other goodies pictured ARE included. USPS Money orders, discrete Paypal, or Gunpal/Gpal accepted.

DSC_4433.jpg

DSC_4788.jpg

DSC_4794.jpg

DSC_4790.jpg

DSC_4789.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I've seen other guys with them mounted normally on Savages even -- Just the way my rifle fits me, I can't get the scope back enough for good head placement with a ring on the rear.