• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Insight M6 Tactical Flashlight with Laser Designator in Black (TLI000A1)

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: INSIGHT M6 Tactical Flashlight with Laser Designator in BLACK (TLI000A1)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $280.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $214.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this Insight Flashlight with Laser Designator on special. If you are interested in other Lasers - send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from Insight Tech. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
INSIGHT-M6-Tactical-Laser-Illuminator-Black-TLI-000-A1.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Insight M6 Tactical Flashlight with Red Laser Designator [/FONT][FONT=&quot]combines a superbright tactical flashlight and a red laser designator into one unit that can be affixed to almost any handgun with a rail without any tools.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Insight Technolgies[/FONT][FONT=&quot], an established military supplier, has brought out this device at the request of law enforcement. Known for its ruggedness and reliability Insight M6 line of laser illuminators can easily be adapted to long guns and shotguns with a change of an optional backplate with a remote switch activator. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Covered by a lifetime warranty M6 by Insight is great for home and personal defence as well as professional use.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.7 ounces[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.4 inches long[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]90+ lum illumination[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]runs for 60 mins at full power[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Slidlock fit for many pistols[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Runs on 3 CR123 batteries[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4 position selector switch for multi mode operation[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bight Xenon 90 lum bulb[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lifetime warranty[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Insight Flashlight with Laser[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 3V batteries[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $20. (FM$20)[/FONT]