WTS in OR: Bushnell 4200 Tactical 6-24x50

Discussion in 'Optics For Sale' started by 4th_point, Nov 3, 2010.

1. 4th_point

4th_point Well-Known Member

SOLD: $450... Bushnell 4200 Tactical Scope

Like new 6-24x50mm rifle scope with exposed turrets, mil-dot reticle, and side focus. Model 426245T. Have box and all accessories that came from the factory including sunshade. Fairly compact and lightweight scope compared to other 20-24x scopes with exposed turrets.

Reason for selling: need compact hunting scope more than target/tactical scope right now. Wish I could keep it but need the cash! These are selling for $700 now.

WTS FTF in Portland area for $520. Sorry, not looking for trades and not willing to ship at this time. Price dropped to $450.

Thanks,

Jason

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. 4th_point

Price now $450, but I can't go lower! Pic added too, but please see note below pic in red.

EDIT- have added actual pics to original post and below. Scope is like new, except a few marks as seen below. No marks or scratches on lenses (still some lint on there... its hard to take pics of the objective and ocular lenses!)

It looks like the factory dribbled a little expoxy on the body between the elevation turret and side focus knob. The other marks are minor but I thought they should be pointed out.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010

3. 4th_point

SPF- Sold Pending Funds