• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Handguns/Shotgun/Rifles

jgraham01

Need the money to pay bills so I would like to sell the following:

Colt Combat Commander Series 70 in caliber 45 ACP. Ed Brown Bobtail checkered mainspring housing, Ed Brown beavertail grip safety and Ed Brown wide ambidextrous safety installed by gunsmith Pete Grimmer. Ejection port lowered and beveled, Novak night sights and full length guide rod installed and matte hard chromed finished by Accurate Plating and Weaponry. Has five new Colt stainless steel 8 round magazines, still in the wrapper, and one used matte chromed Colt 8 round magazine. I have fired 40 rounds through it without a hitch. I must ship this to an FFL. Shipping included in the price of $1500.00.

1911.jpg

Stoeger Condor I Over and Under 12 gauge shotgun with 26 inch barrels. This is the field grade model, new in the factory cardboard box with all the paperwork, chokes and choke tool. I must ship this to an FFL. Shipping included in the price of $375.00.

12Gauge.jpg

Custom built Eagle Arms/Armalite AR-10T, with .308 Match chamber, by Accuracy Systems. It has a single stage match trigger set at 2.5 lbs., with Ultra Match stainless steel premium air-gauge barrel with 1X12 twist, flat top receiver, Magpul PRS adjustable buttstock, PSG-1 type pistol grip, titanium firing pin, Magpul trigger guard, Badger Ordnance Tactical Latch, Rock River Arms Low Profile gas block, Armalite 30MM mount and rings, Endine AR-Restor (original recoil buffer also), JP Enterprise muzzle break, Phase 5 Tactical Ambi Charging Handle latch and Badger Ordnance free-floating handguard with a Harris S-Lm bipod with a Pod-Loc installed. Also comes with one used Gen I 10 round magazine, three new Gen II 10 round magazines and two new Gen II 20 round magazines. The rifle has only been fired to break in the barrel as Accuracy Systems requires and then cleaned a put away. I have just over $3000.00 invested. I must ship this to an FFL. Shipping included in the price of $2500.00.

(Also available with the rifle is the US Optics ST-10 scope, seen in the photo, with ERGO upgrade, 44 MM Low Profile Objective, #1 ¼ MOA elevation and windage knobs, 30 MM tube, black matte finish, older style Mil Dot reticle with height calibrations in it, 11 position rheostat (red) upgrade, Low Profile eyepiece with rapid focus, 4 inch sunshade and Butler Creek caps. Total invested is $1500. Comes with box and instructions. Will sell with rifle only, for an additional $1000.00. The scope will not be sold separately unless the rifle sells first)

AR10.jpg

Thanks for looking and contact me with any questions.

Jerry

Last edited:
Man if I had any need for another AR I'd take you up on this one in a heart beat. Carl there at ASI is one of the premier tactical gun builders in the country and one of the best gunsmiths I've ever had the pleasure to do business with.

If he built that gun it will be a one holer.