• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts g7 br2 rangefinder $1300 OBO

vanhornsky

Looking to sell my rangefinder it is the older version bought right before they came out with the new one. Need to fund another project. Used it on three hunts last year. Thanks for looking.

Cost is Shipped.

Contact Brandon
Paypal or Wells Fargo pay accepted.

Looking to sell my rangefinder it is the older version bought right before they came out with the new one. Need to fund another project. Used it on three hunts last year. Thanks for looking.

Cost is Shipped.

Contact Brandon
Paypal or Wells Fargo pay accepted.

Pics added

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 8
1st Generation Gunwerks G7 BR2 TruPulse by Laser Technology Inc
I am selling my G7 BR2 Rangefinder, perfect condition, no scratches, no dings, perfect glass, and works flawlessly! I have ranged objects in excess of 1800 yards. Shot a buck at 880 yards last year using it.
For those that may not be aware of this rangefinder, after you program your rifles data into the rangefinder (you can program it for 5 rifles or loads) it actually calculates your dope automatically and gives you the yardage and the ballistic solution in MOA right on the screen. It takes into consideration everything from altitude, barometric pressure, angle of incline or decline...everything!
Included in the sale is the rangefinder including the case, and strap
What it does
G1 or G7 bc
Outputs in MOA, BDC, or In
1400yds corrected range
2000yrds max
7x mag
Beam divergence 1.5x3.0mrad

What it does not that the new one does.
Output in MRAD
Max range to 2500yds

$1,300 OBO Shipped