• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Fox Pro Fury/359 sounds and jack in box decoy (price drop) *SOLD*

MTDOGGER

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
I have a like new Fox Pro Fury with the entire sound list from Fox Pro (359 sounds). It is in like new condition, It has been out in the field maybe 10 times. With it comes the Fox Pro Jack in the Box decoy that has been used twice. I just got a Shockwave and am in no need of two calls. I would like 450TYD for all of it. If you look on Fox Pro's website you will see the sound list is of substantial value. I have the box and manual for the Fury but not on the decoy. If you would like pics i can send them to you. I am having problems with this computer and it wont let me download the pics. Thanks in advance.

Re: WTS Fox Pro Fury/359 sounds and jack in box decoy

hmmmm, never used an electronic call before, might be time to start. Where are you located?

hey does it have fox bang? im just south of you in wyoming ill be headed up to bozeman tomorrow maybe we could meet in laurel or something if we can work out a deal

try this again. pm sent lol