• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Laser by LaserMax

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell: Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Laser by LaserMax[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $170[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $119.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]See end of this message for discount code for special savings[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Laser by LaserMaxon special. If you are interested in otherLasermax Rail Mounted Laserssend me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from LaserMax. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LASERMAX-Uni-Max-Micro-Rail-Mount-Laser-LMS-MICRO.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Firearm Rail Mounted Micro Red Laser by Lasermax [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is an alternative for many firearm users that do not want to replace a factory guide rod with a laser.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Micro[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is the tiniest and most lightweight red laser made by Lasermax today.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Lasermax_Micro.jpeg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is rugged, durable and most importantly cost effective when it comes to firearm accessories that often cost more than the gun itself. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It has an ambidextrous switch and runs up to 5 hours on a single battery. What's not to like?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Less than ½ ounce in weight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Power Output of 5 mW[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Adjustable w & e[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Compact[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lightweight[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Perfect for subcompacts[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Three Year Warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5 Hour run time on battery[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Laser[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [email protected]. Use promo code online if you want to do it yourself and save $10. (FM$10)[/FONT]