WTS---EOTECH 512 Holographic sight

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by snake, Dec 14, 2010.

1. snake

snake Well-Known Member

I know its not LR but I had bought it off a ex-marine from my area to put on my AR-15 and no longer have the AR any longer. The buyer of my AR didn't want the Eotech when I solid it him so i kept it. It has about 500 rounds past it my via my ex-marine buddy. If you would like pictures. Contact me. I never got a change to use it myself. Just installed it and sat.

I just want what i got into it. I don't plan to own any more AR-15's so im letting it go. I would like $250+shipping.

2. jfloat

jfloat Well-Known Member

1st in line.

PM sent

3. moses42ak

moses42ak Well-Known Member

2nd in line. Let me know if jfloat passes.

4. snake

snake Well-Known Member

sounds good, will do guys!

5. snake

snake Well-Known Member

Its NOT forsale,I found out that it is a counterfiet (chinese) knockoff. I got emailed a very informative article compairing the two! I was impressed and never knew about these counterfiets! They look so identical I had to see it to believe it.

Its only worth maybe $100 bucks at best. I got ripped and I think my marine buddy did too cause he looked just like I did when I showed him.

I had no idea and would not sell something that isn't what is truely. Thanks for looking and maybe I should repost the sale "chinese Eotech knockoff"?!:D

thanks for the article John. good readinglightbulb

6. Lefty Lucas

Lefty Lucas Well-Known Member

Snake:
    Can you post a link to the article about the knockoff, I did not know that there was a knockoff and I have been wanting to buy one of these sights. I am sure there are other people that did not know this.

Thanks
    Lefty Lucas

7. jfloat

jfloat Well-Known Member

www.eotech-inc.com/counterfeit_notice.php