• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Eberlestock J107, Super Spike, Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

midnightmalloy

Up for sale is a extremely lightly used Eberlestock J107H pack in Mossy oak brush, this pack has seen little use ( less than 25 days). I also have a Super Spike Duffle, J3EP NT1 Fabric front panel that is reversible from Blaze orange to mossy oak brush, and a JSTC gun butt cover for the pack also.

This is an all inclusive ready to go package and is much less than purchasing these items individually.

Total retail for all of these items is $461.85!!!!

I will sell it for $399 INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!

This will give you everything you need and in 7 or fewer days it will be to your door!

Up for sale is a extremely lightly used Eberlestock J107H pack in Mossy oak brush, this pack has seen little use ( less than 25 days). I also have a Super Spike Duffle, J3EP NT1 Fabric front panel that is reversible from Blaze orange to mossy oak brush, and a JSTC gun butt cover for the pack also.

This is an all inclusive ready to go package and is much less than purchasing these items individually.

Total retail for all of these items is $461.85!!!!

I will sell it for $399 INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48!

This will give you everything you need and in 7 or fewer days it will be to your door!

I dont know why i put $399 last night! Sorry guys. Price shipped is $350!!!! Now that sounds better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts