• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wts: Dpms side charge .204 ar15**SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkballedtarget

Hey Guys,

Im looking to sell my 204 DPMS Side Charge AR15.

DPMS 24" 1 in 12 Twist Heavy Varmint Barrel
DPMS Side Charge Upper
Stag Lower
Magpul PRS Stock
Threaded Barrel 1/2 x 28
Aluminum Shooting Rest
Round Count: 107

This rifle has excellent accuracy, and is just a hoot to shoot! I took it out today and pounded some steel at 530 yds and it was just a ball! Im looking to build something, so this needs to go.

$1500.00 Shipped

Scope and base stay with me, if youre interested in the whole package we can work something out.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks,
Calvin

IMG_3812.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3804.jpg

Re: Wts: Dpms side charge .204 ar15

Who milled the side charge upper? What trigger does it have? What loads were you shooting and what kind of groups?
Thank you
Cody R.

Who milled the side charge upper? What trigger does it have? What loads were you shooting and what kind of groups?
Thank you
Cody R.

Im not terribly sure who did the mill work. Its got a standard trigger. 40 grain Vmax.

That's too bad...:cool: I bought a savage .204 ruger off here about a month ago and have enjoyed the cartridge. I have been looking for a heavy barreled side charge AR and since I'm set up to reload .204 and .223 I thought I found what I was looking for. If you change your mind and decide to sell let me know. My email is [email protected]. Or you can P.M. Me here (elisgun).
Thank you,
Cody R.

Cody,
I have an AR-15 in 204R that is built to a higher level if you want to consider it.
WOA, Pac-Nor, Giessele, Ace, Leupold, Harris. Seems to shoot anything into 1/2 moa, I got a .251 5/shot group at 100 yards on a nice day last week with 40gr V-Max loads. PM me if you would like pictures and details.
Mark

Boys, I thought I could swing holding onto this one, sadly I cant...

For those whom are interested, Its for sale for good this time.

Shoot me a PM with questions!

Calvin

Calvin what kind of groups are you getting and with what loads?

Hi Daniel,

Being conservative, so not to dash anybodies hopes, it will shoot 3/4" groups regularly with factory 40 grain Hornady V-Max.. I didnt shoot it for groups that much, I spent more time shooting it at the 6 in gong at the 530 yard range. That being said I always felt like it shot well enough with factory ammo that i didn't need to mess with reloading for it... Although It would do better, I'am sure of it.

If youre interested in it, let me know and I will make sure you are happy with it.

Calvin

Status
Not open for further replies.