• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Custom LH-Rem 700 in 300Wby Left hand PacNor/McMillan

rotts4u

I have a mint condition full custom build based on a Remington 700 Left Hand action. I bought the donor rifle new and kept only the action. It has a Stainless PacNor barrel of 25" total including the integral threaded muzzle brake. Without the brake it is approx. 23" barrel.

The rifle was built by Miles Gibby in Georgia and has 306 rounds through it all at the range. It has never been in the woods. After the "standard match" barrel arrived from PacNor it was chambered in 300 wby and installed in the trued action. The exit of the barrel measures .658"

Then the action was shipped to McMillan and they made and fitted a monte carlo style hunting stock for the barreled action and bedded it at McMillan. The bedding is beautiful as you would imagine. It is their Remington BDL style stock that includes a nice 1" recoil pad. The stock is molded glass and it was made to my color specs as you see in the photos. The stock alone is $537 now.

The rifle shoots great with the brake on and feels like a 243. When the brake is on it matches the barrel OD perfectly as it was turned on the barrel at the time it was made.

The scope and rings are NOT included at this price but I will leave the EGW base on it. As a reloader I also have a big stash of REM and WBY stamped brass as well as a set of RCBS dies. If you are interested in the brass I can count them and price them to you. I built this for a mythical western USA big game hunt that never happened and its a shame that it just sits in the safe largely unused so I am selling it.

I am asking $1850 for the rifle in a hard case for shipping to your FFL. As you see it is in fantastic condition and since I am not selling for financial reasons please no low ball offers. The safe is just too full and I don't need this one.

On a normal day it shoots under 1 MOA and on a great day I can shoot .4-.5" at 100 yards off a bench.

email me DIRECT at [email protected] for fastest response as I cant check PMs on my phone but can check email.

DON_5940_zps0c18e178.jpg

DON_5948_zpsf813a682.jpg

DON_5949_zps813bee93.jpg

DON_5952_zps2872e06e.jpg

DON_5950_zps234ab003.jpg

DON_5942_zps4561b48f.jpg

DON_5944_zps8ec81541.jpg

DON_5945_zps2cb84d0f.jpg