• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Custom 338 Norma Mag

shooting4life

WTS Custom 338 Norma Mag (Price Drop)

I purchased this rifle about a year and a half ago. This rifle has remained unfired since I purchased it new from RW Snyder.

For sale is 338 Norma Magnum built by RW Snyder (he's on the hide a lot). This rifle is built on a custom Phoenix Machine SS receiver with a 28" Brux barrel that is 9.5 twist. The barrel is topped with a Badger FTE brake and a Timney trigger is hanging from the receiver. The stock is a Mcree T-mag folder stock that is in the white.

It comes with a Seekins 20 moa base, 2 AICS 338 Magazines and a Lucas Bore Guide. It also comes with a set of forester dies, 200 pieces of new primed norma brass (50 loaded for load development but never fired), over 50 pieces of once fired norma brass (purchased from a sh member).

This rifle was my first precision rifle. I have realized that I have bitten off more than I could chew and would be better served by more of a starter set up.

I would like to either sell the rifle for $3000 or trade it. I would like to trade it for something like a 5r in 308 with a nightforce scope, reloading supplies plus a little cash or another custom short action rifle in like condition built on a custom receiver. Would love it if someone would trade for a dta sts in 308 but I'm not that lucky.

Just as an FYI; I live within driving distance to phantomfinishing and if you would like I could deliver and pick up the rifle from him for painting (you pick style and pay for it) to save you on shipping before I send the rifle to your ffl.

The scope, rings, bi-pod and accushot are not included with sale.

jordangunstuff041.jpg

jordangunstuff042.jpg

jordangunstuff043.jpg

jordangunstuff044.jpg

jordangunstuff048.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts