• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Custom 300RUM

kaseyfied

hello,

I have a custom built 300RUM I would like to sell. it was built by ted from teds custom shop. does great work. rifle shoots good just need to fund another project. hear is a list of what has been done

-rem 700 stainless long action
-HS percision stock green/black web
-shilen #5 contour 26 barrel 1-10 twist
-lugs lapped reciever squared
-nightforce 20MOA rail
- reciever has been drilled and tapped for 8-40TPI
- Vias muzzle break installed
- bolt has been jewelled
- timney trigger set to 1.5 lbs
- rifle has been fully ceracoated
- round count 300 fully documented
URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/238zl.jpg/]
238zl.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

their are some minor marks at the end of the barrel where the muzzle break was installed. I had it installed after I got it back from ted. can shoot at the range all day no kick.. rifle weights in at about 8 lbs without scope. Rifle also comes with 1 set of RCBS FL dies, and nosler custom brass, and anything else I can find for it. I have pictures that I will put up in a few days. not in a hurry to sell and will keep it if I have to. I have 2200 just in the rifle. no trades sorry

1700OBO wil entertain offers but willnot sell this rifle for 1000 bucks thanks

Last edited:
hello,

I have a custom built 300RUM I would like to sell. it was built by ted from teds custom shop. does great work. rifle shoots good just need to fund another project. hear is a list of what has been done

-rem 700 stainless long action
-HS percision stock green/black web
-shilen #5 contour 26 barrel 1-10 twist
-lugs lapped reciever squared
-nightforce 20MOA rail
- reciever has been drilled and tapped for 8-40TPI
- Vias muzzle break installed
- bolt has been jewelled
- timney trigger set to 1.5 lbs
- rifle has been fully ceracoated
- round count 300 fully documented

their are some minor marks at the end of the barrel where the muzzle break was installed. I had it installed after I got it back from ted. can shoot at the range all day no kick.. rifle weights in at about 8 lbs without scope. Rifle also comes with 1 set of RCBS FL dies, and nosler custom brass, and anything else I can find for it. I have pictures that I will put up in a few days. not in a hurry to sell and will keep it if I have to. I have 2200 just in the rifle. no trades sorry

1700OBO wil entertain offers but willnot sell this rifle for 1000 bucks thanks

Sounds like a nice rig. Would you post some photos?

Thanks in advance.

rifle is sold pending funds.. will let everyone know if the deal falls through