• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: CUDDEBACK Digital Scouting Camera from Webyshops.com. Clearance.

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]CUDDEBACK Capture Digital Scouting Camera (1125) - Model year clearance
[FONT=&quot]Reg Price: $260[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Our Price: $169.99[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT]CUDDEBACK Digital Scouting Camera [FONT=&quot]on special. If you are interested in other Trail Cameras - send me an email. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them. Below is the description and general specs of this trail camera by Cuddeback. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
media.nl
[/FONT]
With the CUDDEBACK Capture Digital Scouting Camera (1125) you can get great quality images with a minimum of setup time and effort. Having been designed with rotary switch programming this camera is the easiest one to operate. Just insert the batteries and storage card, set the time, date, and year, pick a delay setting, and go!

The revolutionary Hair trigger technology makes the trigger on this camera twice as fast as those on previous Cuddeback models. A faster trigger allows for better motion pictures and helps to ensure improved picture quality.

This digital scouting capture camera features a 50 foot flash range to produce full color 3.0-Megapixel images both day and night. Flash recovers quickly, sometimes as fast as 30 seconds. The extended battery life gives you more than 2,000 images on a single set of four D-cell batteries (not included).

[FONT=&quot]If you are interested in this Cuddeback Digital Scouting Camera – send me an email to [/FONT][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Copy the subject line. Or call me at the number below.[/FONT]