• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS complete custom long action 7mm WSM

FURMAN

Never fired (by me, Kevin may have test fired it) Bead blasted Benchmark sendero contour finished at 27.5 in. throated for 180 Bergers and 175 SMKs seated with the boattail junction at the neck shoulder junction. Stockade recoil lug. Lug and barrel nut bead blasted to match barrel. Savage Stagger feed long action timed and trued. Opened to large shank. SSS trigger and bolt handle. Blued metal trigger guard. Stockade Guns Tactical stock with Decelerator, adjustable cheek piece, and front rail. Stock is finished and primed ready for your paint. Just want to get what I have in it. $1600.00 shipped. Would consider parting out if all parts sold first. First "I'll take it" in this topic gets it.

Last edited:
Ok. Let's break this up.
$425.00 shipped for the barrel
$510.00 shipped for the stock
$600.00 shipped to your FFL for the action/trigger

Ok. I'll entertain any reasonable offers on the parts or the gun as a Whole. I will be hunting the next few days email will be best way to reach me. Thanks.

[email protected]

Ok rifle is back up. My dad bought this and something came up so I took it back. It still has not been fired. $1450.00 shipped.

Probably not but I would entertain anything via PM. I can't think of anything I really need right now. Thanks.

9 twist. The trigger will go safely to about 10oz. I have it set around 16oz.

I do not have a scale to weigh it accurately. Bathroom scale says 10-11lbs..

Ok lets part it out. $400.00 shipped for the barrel. $450.00 shipped for the stock. $500.00 shipped for the action with the bolt handle pictured no bottom metal.

That is correct. Barreled action with magazine and parts is all that is left. Trigger will safely go down to around 10oz. It is currently set around 16oz. If someone wants it the way it is I would sell it for $960.00 shipped. Other wise parts are as stated. Thanks.