WTS Colt PYTHON 357MAG 2 1/2

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by vgbguy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. vgbguy

vgbguy New Member

This COLT PYTHON .357 MAG - 2 1/2 inch Barrel Length - BLUE finish - was manufactured in 1989. Comes with the Original (burgundy) Cardboard Box with Serial Number matched to the gun and in excellent condition. Also comes with the Styrofoam Insert. Comes with all papers; Manual, Warranty Card, Hangtag and Red Plastic Cylinder Ring....Asking 1,000 for this. Pm me if Interested.(Price Not Firm so make offers)

Attached Files:

2. B23

B23 Well-Known Member

Where are you located and can we do a face to face transaction???

3. onpoint

onpoint Well-Known Member

I told him I would take it. Send me his contact info and I would send him a copy of my FFL for him to ship the gun to, when it arrives as described I would have my FFL send him the money. Funny thing is I have never heard back from him.

4. Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss Well-Known Member

This was Way Too Good To Be True!!

5. onpoint

It is a scam. I new there is no way you can buy a 2 1/2" python for that. The guy sent me pics a couple days ago and I sent him back the reply that I would take it if he would ship it for my FFl first. NO RESPONSE. Del

6. vgbguy

vgbguy New Member

And thats your reason to say this is a scam? Because I haven't responded back?? Dude you must want this gun pretty bad...

7. Boss Hoss

Boss Hoss Well-Known Member

To the OP---it is very obvious that you do not do this very much. Get with the program and make the deal with the man.

8. B23

B23 Well-Known Member

I replied to your add within 45minutes, was anyone quicker, of you posting it.

Ten days later and you surface but only because someone called you out as a potenial scammer.

Buyer/s beware!!!!

I wouldn't think of buying this gun unless it was face to face or shipped to a dealer where I would only pay for it upon arrival.

9. onpoint

I sent the guy a PM right after he posted the gun. I heard back about a week or 2 later saying he would send me pics which he did a couple min later. I responded that I would take it if he sent it to my FFL and once recieved I would have my FFL send him the money. Heard nothing until I posted today now the guy comes out.

10. roman3667

roman3667 New Member

He has been banned on every gun forum in the country. LOL. I can post links. Always remember when something sounds to good to be true........................

11. onpoint

That's the reason I sent him a PM saying if he wanted to send the gun to my FFL I would take it. I have been around the block a couple of times. May not have many post here but have a few on a couple others.

12. Tomg

Tomg Well-Known Member

It was pretty obvious this was a scam just based on the price, this gun should have sold for at least 3K

Too bad we have people like this in our society.