• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Bushnell Elite 4200 6-26x50mm mil/mil IR w/ custom cerakote job & covers

josh623

Hey guys.... I know I am new to this forum, but I wanted to get on here to sell the listed scope. I figure this way I can save Paypal/Ebay/Gunbroker fees and sell it for cheaper than what I would have to on there to help both myself and the buyer.

I have a used but like new Bushnell Elite 4200 6-26x50mm FFP Illuminated Reticle scope (Model # 426245F) that I am wanting to sell. I have only had this scope for around a year (on my 6.5 grendel) and am wanting to changed to a non-variable type in conjunction w/ my brother-in-law since we shoot together. I have taken excellent care of this scope and it is in like-new condition. There are absolutely NO scratches anywhere on either of the lenses. I also put a custom cerakote (c-series) on it utilizing both the FDE and OD green colors... and don't worry, there is absolutely no paint on either of the lenses either :) You can see slight "scope ring" marks and light scratches on the cerakote ONLY (i.e. very light scratches)... which is kinda cool because they give it character ;). Nothing on the scope itself is scratched or anything. Oh, and this is mil/mil (i.e. not MOA adjustments on the turrets).

This scope will come with both Butler Creek flip up covers (brand new). I can include the pair of EGW scope rings (X-high I think... It just gave me enough clearance on my Grendel AR build w/ a quad rail) for $80 extra if so desired (paid around $130 I believe).

Here is a link to this scope on Bushnell's website.

I have posted a picture below of this scope on my Grendel (not included, lol)... Please CLICK HERE for more pictures of everything described above.

grendel1.jpg

For the scope, sunshade, and covers I am asking $750 OBO. As I said above, I am willing to let the rings go for $80 if you want them with the scope. Shipping is included in the price, but insurance is not. You can send money order, cashier's check, personal check (I would have to wait for payment to clear) or cash in person. If you receive the scope not as described I will refund all money paid, minus shipping, upon receiving the item back.

In light of it being so much money, I can understand apprehension (especially if I'm new on these forums). That being said I can provide both my Ebay and Gunbroker account names/feedback for anyone to check out (and can email you from either account if needed).... I have 100% feedback and have sold expensive items on both. I also live in the upstate of SC where I am a law enforcement officer. I can meet/show/sell this to anyone on here that will be in South Carolina in my area. I will provide my phone number if you send me a pm so we can talk in person on the phone.