WTS Bryant Custom Built Sendero

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Senderofan, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Senderofan

Senderofan Well-Known Member

I'm wanting to sell my Bryant Custom Remington 700 Sendero in .25-06. I had this rifle built a few years ago as my "Ultimate" antelope gun. Unfortunately soon after I received the rifle I was involved in a bike crash which messed up my leg and antelope hunting is out of the question.

Brief stats: Stainless Remington 700 Sendero action completely trued by Bryant Custom. Barrel is a Lilja 27" finished length Remington heavy varmint contour, 1:10" twist with flutes. There is a Vais muzzlebrake and a thread protector. Mr. Bryant installed and tuned a Timney trigger on this rifle. The action was bedded in a McMillan A-5 stock with threeway butt and adjustable cheek. There are two front swivel studs and one rear. The rifle has a NightForce one piece 20 m.o.a base installed and I also have a NightForce two piece 20 m.o.a base set for this rifle. Round count is 50 or less...haven't shot it in a long time. Asking $2500 delivered to a FFL. Prefer certified check /money order. PayPal a possible option but would have to add 3%.

Also have a NightForce BR 8-32X with NP-1RR mounted in professionally lapped Leupold QRW rings for this rifle....can negotiate a good price for all the above.

Thanks for looking.

Wayne

Pictures listed below

http://s427.photobucket.com/albums/pp359/Senderofan/Custom Remington/

2. Senderofan

Bump to the top.

3. Senderofan

Bump T T

4. Senderofan

To the top.

5. twarren

twarren Well-Known Member

Who is Bryant

6. Senderofan

7. Senderofan

Custom .25-06 to the top.

8. Senderofan

O.K....Bargain basement pricing of $2400 delivered to FFL.....$3000 Delivered with the 8-32X NightForce BR 8-32X by 56mm NP-1RR reticle mounted in Gunsmith lapped Leupold QRW rings. The rifle comes with the NightForce 20 m.o.a one piece base and a 20 m.o.a NightForce two piece base system.

Thanks for looking,

Wayne ( Senderofan )

P.S.

The rifle alone set me back over $3500. The scope was $1050. The bases and rings run another couple hundred or so.

9. Senderofan

Bump to the top

10. Senderofan

Hi Ho..Hi Ho...it's back to the top I go.

11. Senderofan

BTT For one last time.

12. Buano

Buano Well-Known Member

What does it weigh?

What group size with what load?

13. Senderofan

The rifle with a one piece 20 m.o.a NightForce base on it weighs 10 1/4 pounds. With the NF BR scope, rings, sun shade and both metal scope covers in place...she's at 14 pounds.

As far a s groups.... I never got around to working up any loads. I used factory ammo to break the barrel in then a rare factory round down the barrel every year to make sure everything works. Last year I sold the dies. When the rifle was in near factory spec...I was able to work a load that gave me 5/8" five shot groups with 100 gr. SMK's @ 3300 fps...that was with 53.5 gr. of H 4831 SC. I'm sure she's much more accurate now.

Thanks for asking....Any other questions...feel free.

Take Care,

Wayne

14. Senderofan

Sorry guys not able to offer a rifle and scope package deal.....Scope has found a good new home...Thanks pdog06! Rifle still available with two base sets.

Wayne

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011