• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Browning A-bolt in 300 win mag

deerhunterjj

Hello everyone selling a rifle for a buddy of mine that don't have internet access most of the time. Heres what we got its a browning A-bolt in 300 win mag. Rifle is in nice shape comes with a bipod,leupold bases and rings with a 3x9x40 stainless scope. Rifle is all stainless and has the boss on it. Rifle has under a 100 rounds down the tube. It has a thumb hole laminate stock i think its called pepper coloring. Also comes with the factory stock. The trigger is not bad at all for a factory trigger. Rifle shoots sub MOA with 190 berger VLDs shoots extremely well. Heres some pics of it if ya got any questions shoot me a pm and i will answer them ASAP. will also provide load data along with the rifle. Asking 850.00 OBO to your FFL.
IMG_0058-1.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060-1.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

Yes still for sale. I dont have the muzzel break boss. barrel is tad over 26 overall lenght. This rifle is a shooter No BS about that. with little to no load work up it shot sub moa at a 100 yrds with the berger 190gr vlds

Recent Posts