• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS-Borden 280 Rem-SPF

arthurj

Sold pending funds

Well, I'm just crazy indecisive, but after a day of thinking about the costs of a honeymoon, this is going back up for sale. Like always I'm a moron selling a rifle that I shouldn't sell but there is another one I want and I'm too broke to have both.

This was built by Jim Borden:
280 Rem
Timberline action
#4 Hart 24" barrel 1-9 twist
Holland pattern stock(13.5" LOP)
Jewell set to 1.75 lbs
ADL Style mag
80 rounds through it
Weighs around 7.5 lbs without scope

This gun easily shoots under .5 MOA with the 162 amax. This is a hunting rifle so I don't shoot 10 shot groups with it(So please don't delete my post). I don't have any pictures of the groups, but the only 2(5 shot) groups I shot at 500 with it were 1.8" and 2", and many 3 shot groups at 100 ranging from .25" to .4" so it is a shooter.
There is a tiny blemish under the back ring you can barely see, this was the result of a TINY scratch I thought I could polish out. You can barely see it but I took a picture of it. Other than that the rifle is in perfect condition.

$2450 shipped
with the following:
Rifle(scope not included)
Talley Unitized Rings (30mm)
Type S Match die set
150 pieces Norma brass
Seating depth guage made with the rifle

[img:left]
2rpwk1t.jpg
[/img] [img:left]
o86w79.jpg
[/img] [img:left]
dyodwo.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
Re: WTS-Borden 280 Rem

I'm the most indecisive person ever so it is reduced and back up for sale

The price is up there, $2450 for gun(scope not included), talley rings, type s die set, 150 pieces of norma brass, and the seating depth guage made for it

The stock finish was done by Borden, a grayish color you can see in the photos

Dropping it again, trying to sell this gun $2350 shipped for all things listed

Dyllan,
I think I am going to keep the scope.

If you decide to sell scope, let me know. If you need the money quick I can take the gun off your hands for $1750.00

Dyllan,
I think $2300 is my final price drop, I just can't go any lower for a gun that is pretty much brand new.
Thank you for the interest though