• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Bettin Custom 7mm rem mag Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyKS

I have a 7mm rem mag built by Bettin Custom Guns
Trued 700 action
24inch #5 fluted Bartlein barrel 1:10 twist
Trigger tuned to 2.5 lbs
All metal Cerakoted sniper gray
McMillan A3 Stock
100-125 rds down the tube
80+/- pieces of Norma/Nosler stamped brass
1.5 boxes of Berger 168 gr bullets

Leupold 6.5-20x50 VX3 LR Fine Duplex 30mm tube target knobs in Talley Light Weights

Sell all for $2600 or minus scope and rings for $1850

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1002.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

Im second owner. Orginal owner stated that it would shoot the berger well under MOA. I never got around to reloading for it, I shot some factory Remington rounds that grouped 3 shots that a quarter would almost cover. I unfortunately don't have any target pics but could shoot some factory load groups for a serious buyer.

Weight as pictured on a fish scale was 10 lbs.

I would also consider giving buyer 3 day inspection.

Would consider trades for 4.5-14x50 or 6.5-20x50 or similar power range w/ illuminated mildot reticle or similar illuminated reticle Leupold etc...

This price is shipped and I would also sell barreled action only w/ out stock. Shoot me an offer.

Here is the group I shot this morning in a 15 mph wind. These were the last 3 bullets I had. This was shot with some Remington 150 gr accutips. Unfortunately I was out of the corelokts as it shot better with them. I kind of pulled the 3rd shot. Nothing to be real proud of as it has shot better groups but this is the only picture I have right now.
IMG_1007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts