• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Bell & Carlson Medalist - 4.27 Staggered Feed Savage 10 Stock

ForgivenAll

I am selling a used Bell and Carlson Medalist Varmint Tactical Rifle Stock Savage 10 Series Short Action Blind Magazine with 4.27" Screw Spacing Varmint Barrel Channel Synthetic Black.

$220 shipped to lower 48. First one stating they want it gets it, but will sell it to the next in line if payment doesn't arrive within 4 business days.

Attachments

• bell and carlson.jpg
    bell and carlson.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 9
What kind of payment do you want? By the time they saddled the horses and the pony express leaves us in Wyoming tomorrow, it could take four+ days to reach some places in the country. I'm interested but am not about to send a money order just to have you sell it to someone on Saturday. May want to be a little more specific.

What kind of payment do you want? By the time they saddle the horses and the pony express leaves us in Wyoming tomorrow, it could take four+ days to reach some places in the country. I'm interested but am not about to send a money order just to have you sell it to someone else on Saturday. May want to be a little more specific.

Randfal - Very valid point. It was an attempt to weed-out tire kickers. :)

I'd accept a Paypal payment, or even if you were to send me a money order, and text me a picture of it all filled out, etc. prior to putting it on the pony, I'd consider it sold and pending funds. I don't think it will be an issue with you in WY, though, because I'm in ND and it probably won't take that long.

I'm not hard to deal with, and fortunately the people in our circles are a bit more of a conservative and trusting lot, but unfortunately the character of our nation has dropped where others have crept in unawares and they don't always do what they said they're going to do.

If you're interested, I'll work with you.