• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS BAT Chey-tac action, and 375 barrel

E4aker

I know I will regret doing this, but I'm putting my .375 chey-tac build up for sale. I've had some things come up this year, and unfortunately I need alittle extra cash. What I have is a Bat 1.55 single shot action with a ,408 bolt face. Right bolt right port. Comes with a 40MOA rail and stainless action screws. Action is brand new. I also have a new unchambered .375 barrel for sale. Specs on barrel are:

Pac-Nor super match 1/10" twist
31" 6 groove
1.350" for 4" tapered to 1.25@7" and then taperedto 1" @ 31"
6 flutes.

I'll take $1100 for the action,

$500 for the barrel + shipping insurance.

If bought together I'll take $1500 + shipping.

Thanks
100_0438.jpg

I'm jumpin' on this one!!!!!!!!

Earl, I'll take it.

PM me for arrangements.

Who was going to build it for you.

Oh..... that would be lock stock and barrel.:)

Nah I think I'll just neck up a 223 to 375 :D

On the action the only thing different I would have done is a left port w/right bolt.

But that's not a deal breaker......

You will love that action, just keep the dust out of it:) I have been thinking about the 375 for a while now. I am glad you grabbed this or I may have. Thanks for saving me some money. I would already have a 375/408CT AI reamer ordered by now and a new A5 so you saved me at least 3K plus optics and loading componants so probably closer to six K you saved me, thanks.

You will love that action, just keep the dust out of it:) I have been thinking about the 375 for a while now. I am glad you grabbed this or I may have. Thanks for saving me some money. I would already have a 375/408CT AI reamer ordered by now and a new A5 so you saved me at least 3K plus optics and loading componants so probably closer to six K you saved me, thanks.

Happy to be able to be of assistance.:rolleyes:

Roy,

I've tried to contact you a few times through pm...not sure if it's working or not. Try me via email @ [email protected] if you are still wanting everything.

Thanks,
Earl