• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Badlands Whitetail Hybrid pack LNew

Havingfun

WTS Badlands Whitetail Hybrid pack (SOLD PF)

I have a Badlands Whitetail Hybrid pack I purchased last year but never used . Advantage Max-1 camo pattern. It comes with a new (in package) water bladder and an attachable water bottle new in package. (I previously posted it had been used once but now realize it has actually never been used.)
This pack is new and am selling only because it literally has too many pockets and compartments for my taste. This model has both the zippers and the magnetic closures. Pretty cool. If you are an organization freak, this is THE backpack for you. It is very comfortable and has the butt bag for carrying your rifle. Selling for $130 and I'll pay shipping. The Whitetail Hybrid sells new for $200 without the extras plus the shipping. This is a very good deal. Will consider trade toward Eberlestock Gunslinger II in like condition.

DSCN1661.jpg

Last edited:
I can't believe this isn't gone yet. This is a steal on an essentially brand new Badlands Whitetail hybrid pack. If it doesn't sell within the next few days, I'm going to keep and use it for my day hunts.
Take care, Havingfun