• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Austrian built Swarovski 3-12x50 with 30mm tube, box, paperwork $650 shipped

Ehgbyf

I have a used Swarovski Habitch 3-12x50 scope for sale. This is a top-of-the-line Austrian model with 30mm tube. The scope comes with a set of Talley 30mm rings, bikini scope covers, scope coat, box, and original paperwork. It has the plex reticle. I purchased this scope new from SWFA a few years ago. Scope works great and was mounted on a 243. I put a long-range scope on that gun so that is why I am selling.

The scope is in good shape and works perfectly. it does have a few scratches and dings from use but nothing major. There are minor ring marks on the tube. The glass is crystal clear, and both the ocular and objective lenses are in good shape. The rubber guard that goes over the ocular portion of the scope is worn but functions fine. It just will not go on even due to the rubber stretching over time.

Price is $650 shipped and insured. I will take postal money orders or friends and family PayPal.

Satisfaction is guaranteed. If you don't like it just send it back within 5 days of receiving it in the same condition for a full refund.

I will be happy to discuss any questions anybody may have. ehg byf at yahoo dot com

two 0 five 915 eight seven 49

link to pictures