• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS-7mm Rem Mag Savage 111 rifle, KS

tacticalj

ffd8bc.jpg

So I'll try this another way. Gonna split it up if it's wanted.
Model 111 LA flatback with magnum bolt head-$300
Boyds target/varmit stock-$250
EGW 20moa base (flatback)-$35
7mm Rem Mag sporter barrel-$50
For now the scope and ammo is not for sale, however, if I decide to sell this stuff I will go back to whoever sent me messages first on these items and address those people first. Keep in ming that this is listed on several sites. All items are +shipping and the action must ship to an FFL. Possible trades are
AR15 lower reciever, either stripped or complete
Magpul PRS AR15 stock
2 stage trigger
Harris 6-9" swivel bipod
1911 or anything else I might find interesting. The worst I can say is no thanks
Thanks Jason

Ok so here it is, I'm looking to possibly fund another project. Model 111 LA in 7mm Remington Magnum. Factory barreled action. Boyd's Varmint/Target stock in nutmeg bedded to action with a magnum kit. Magnum kit puts metal in the stock to renforce the stock at the screw points, effectively like pillar bedding. Bolt lift kit (38spl case) and tactical bolt knob installed. Trigger has been adjusted to just slightly under 2lbs of pull. EGW 20moa base, Weaver tactical 30mm low rings, and Vortex Viper 6.5-20X44 mildot scope with factory covers.
This rifle shot a two shot group just over .4" from outside to outside of bullet holes, measured with a digital dial caliper. I can post pics of the target. These were done with 150gr Nosler ballistic tips. I also shot a two shot group with 162gr Hornady Amax and it measured just over .5". Same target! I only shot two shot groups because it is a hunting rifle at this point and really don't need 5 shot groups. I also have 200rds or more of ammo that I might use to sweeten the deal if necessary.
I can sell this in two ways, rifle without base, rings, and scope for $650. Rifle with everything listed for $1000. I really don't want any trades other then a 6.5 Grendel AR platform or possibly a bolt gun in the same caliber. I may entertain others, but mostly looking to sell. If somebody had a nice 1911 that they were interested in trading then shoot it to me.
Thanks Jason

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the scope if you decide to part it out.