• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 4 Scopes

crawlnshoot

I have accumulated a few extra scopes that I no longer have a use for, the following prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. Terms of payment will be by USPS Money Order ONLY.

1) SPF Bushnell Elite 3200, 3x9x40, Plex recticle, Matt Black $150 SPF

2) SPF Bushnell Elite 3200, 3x9x50, Plex recticle, Matt Black $200 SPF

3) SightronII, 4x16x42, 1/8" dot and FCH recticle, Matt Black $350

4) SPF Shepard V1, 6x18x40, Ranging recticle, Matt Black $350 SPF

All scopes are used, but in excellent condition with clear glass. There are minor/slight ring marks on some but no major marks.

First I'll take it posted on the thread gets it, PMs and emails don't count. You can PM/email with questions and I will be glad to provide answers.

Thanks for looking,
Jim Berry

Last edited:
Kdog70, sorry but the shepard is sold pending funds, and yes the shepard is a very user friendly scope. Once you have zeroed at 100 yds. there is no more adjustments needed for rangefinding at any power setting, just put your target inside the circle that it fits in and shoot. The Sightron is still available if you are interested, though it isn't a ranging scope.

Jim

Sorry but everything has sold but the sightron scope, thanks for the inquiry though.

Jim Berry