• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 375 RUM APS Custom- TRADES??

kfrye

I've had this rifle for almost a year now and have only pulled the trigger on it twice. I can't justify having it in the safe right now with the wife finishing up school, so I am going to put it back up for sale here. I'm not looking to make a buck on it, just trying to get out of it what I have in it. The link will give you all of the pertinent details on it already covered. There is a set of Mark 4 Rings on it at the moment that will go with the rifle. All of the components are included as well, minus two rounds that are now spent. Rifle shoots great and the brake really tames this monster down. The two shots I fired nearly went in the same hole, so there is a ton of potential here for a real shooter.

Rifle will ship to your ffl in a hard case, components will ship separately. Asking $3000 plus shipping from me to your ffl. PM if interested.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/wts-aps-full-custom-375-rum-66131/

Re: WTS: 375 RUM APS Custom

We'll try running this one again. Still parked as a safe queen. The A-square bullets were traded off, but everything else is still there. I'm open to reasonable offers, and may consider some trades, straight up, or cash either way.

Still for sale- open to reasonable offers.

$2500 will take it all plus shipping to your ffl. I would be open for a trade for a Nightforce.

Let me open this one up to trades. I would be interested in the following:

Remington Sendero or 5R in 300 Win Mag
Remington 700 in 257 Weatherby (either the laminated stainless or synthetic stainless)
Winchester Laredo in 300 WM
Winchester Model 70 Classic
Colt 1911's (Only interested in Colt's) in 45 ACP
Colt AR style rifle at a pre-insanity price
NXS 5.5-22 ZS/HS w/ NPR1 reticle

That's what I can think of at the moment- if you have something else in mind, let me know.

$2500 is still the cash price on this one