• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS 338 Edge on a Savage Taget Action

I'll throw in 100, 250gr hornady hpbt bullets, and a set of 338 ultra hornady 2 die set.
All for $1225, dropped $1200 shipped and insured in a hard case.

This is as low as I can go guys, I might consider selling just the barrel.

Thanks to all that have looked,
Nathan

How much for just the barrel? I have a target action and stock was just debating which barrel to put on it. Thanks SemperFi

How much for just the barrel? I have a target action and stock was just debating which barrel to put on it. Thanks SemperFi

Hey SemperFi how you doing, man I really don't even know what to ask for it. I know what it would cost new with all the smith work, but it's not new so I'm kinda stumped. Now it has 92 rounds down it.

If you don't mind pm me an offer and I'll let you know what I was thinking.

Thanks for your interest,
Nathan

I'd like the whole package if still availible.

I have an stock that needs an barreled action.

Thanks

Glad to see some one picked this up. Looked like a good deal. I was curious as to how well it shot the SMK 300s? I know the benchmark barrels are supposed to be pretty good and may consider one for future builds.

Good shooting

Glad to see some one picked this up. Looked like a good deal. I was curious as to how well it shot the SMK 300s? I know the benchmark barrels are supposed to be pretty good and may consider one for future builds.

Good shooting

Thanks man, yeah the benchmark barrels are great I've never had a barrel clean as easy as this one. I never shot the 300 smk's I shot the 250gr hornady hpbt's and it would easily shoot 1" groups at 250yds.

I don't think you'd go wrong with one of there barrels.

-Nathan

If anyone here knows shortshooter please let me know. I've recieved payment for my barreled action and I need him to fax his ffl's license to my ffl. I haven't been able to get in touch with him through pm's.

Thanks,
Nathan