• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 300RUM brass, and ammo

redneckbmxer24

i know i have a low post count on this forum, but i have several references or snipershide, AR15.com, and SVTperformance.com i do not use the same name on all of them so please PM me if you would like to look me up on the other forums and ill provide my screen name on them.

i have some 300 RUM brass, and ammo, ive had it listed for sale for awhile on ARFCOM with really no intrest, and saw that this site is really into the RUMs so i figured id give it a shot over here.

i have exactly 40 peice of once fired 300 RUM remington brand brass, they will come in box's.

one full box (20 rounds) of remington premier ultra mag PR300UM3 180 GR. swift scirocco bonded this is what they now call the power level 3

one full box (20 rounds) of remington premier ultra mag PR300UM2 200 GR. Nosler Partition. i dont believe they even make this anymore

5 rounds (in a box) remington premier ultra mag PR300UM5 150 GR. swift scirocco bonded, also now called the power level 3.

all of this new is about $175 + shipping.

im looking for $125 shipped to your door.

i follow the laws for ammo shipping 100% i need a photo copy of your ID showing the same name and addy that ill be shipping it to, and verifying that you are over 18. the DL number can be covered up as alot of time you DL # is your SSN, all i need is it showing your age, name, and address that its going to.

If you want to split out just the 300 RUM brass let me know a shipped price on the 40 pcs.
thanks
Wes in AZ