• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: 3-9x40 Bushnell Elite 4200 Multi X Reticle 423944M

Weby Shops

[FONT=&quot]Want to Sell:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]3-9x40 Bushnell Elite 4200 Multi X Reticle 423944M[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Standard Price: $390.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sale Price: $249.99[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (with US ground shipping)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]LIMITED QTY – CLEARANCE[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am offering this [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Elite 4200 Scope by Bushnell[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on special. If you are interested in other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bushnell scopes[/FONT][FONT=&quot]- send me an email. I have access to wide offering of products from [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bushnell[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. I can get you a pretty good price on most of them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Bushnell-4200_Elite_423944M-riflescope.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3-9x40 Bushnell Elite 4200 Multi X Reticle 423944M[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one of the last 4200 model scopes that Bushnell has. Beginning in 2011, both Elite 4200 and Elite 3200 will be offered under Elite brand name without additional number specifications. Model 423944 is an example of a great all around rifle scope in the Elite 4200 line up.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
BUSHNELL-Elite-4200-3-9x40-Riflescope-Multi-X-423944M-Pic1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The scope is tuned for dawn and dusk performance, which is not common in the sum $300 price range. Bushnell's patented microscopic coating of magnesium fluoride delivers 96% light transmission rating at 550nm. Combine that with ¼ MOA, resettable windage and elevation adjustments, RainGuard lens coating, waterproofing, fogproofing and a shock test with 10000 rounds of .375 H&H Magnum – and you can be sure this Elite 4200 by Bushnell can take on any assignement.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Specs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3-9 zoom[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.3 inch eye relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]40 mm objective lens[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13 ounces[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 inch tube[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Notable:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bullet Proof Elite Warranty by[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Bushnell[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Nitrogen filled[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fully Coated[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rain Guard HD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]No Questions Asked Replacement[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Box contains:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warranty Registration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bushnell Rifle scope[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elite Coverage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Replacement Policy[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at 800-851-9329 or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]